jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Don't we need more,SPIRITUAL knowledge?

1. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

Don't we need more,SPIRITUAL knowledge?

Material knowledge have made its mark and have grown to a great proportion.Scientist have discovered DNA,the ipod and phone and all of it's cousins,and so forth.But it's ALL on the OUTSIDE.The Supernatural is a force to be reckon with and the Spirituality of our existence is beyond DNA equations.

2. maticmagister profile image58
    maticmagisterposted 7 years ago

offcourse we need spiritual knowledge. It makes you grow as a human being. It makes you evolve into something new and beautiful. It shows you who you truly are beneath it all.

3. Angel709 profile image61
    Angel709posted 7 years ago

Indeed we do, and we also need great authentic spiritual leaders. Although I believe a spiritual quest can make leaps and bounds without a lot of external involvement, we can all help each other as we draw towards a common goal of spiritual awakening. It is my hope that we put aside fear long enough to find true spirituality. If we seek, we will find.

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Spiritual knowledge is simply knowing and walking with GOD moment by moment. The secret to getting this knowledge is seeking it with your whole heart and GOD revealing the answer to you the mystery of life for human beings on the earth. The answer is that every single human being on the earth is love peace free to the core of their being. Just be it. You will then become the person which every human being is suppose to be and live on the earth and through out the universe as Jesus Christ shown and lived before humanity on the earth. The puzzle of life will then be complete and human beings will have heaven on earth and throughout the universe being love peace free from within themselves. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD in a vision shown me the other side of death. It is glorious.