jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

my friend wants to ask a, question so she using my pc she says

1. profile image48
    nicole colemanposted 7 years ago

my  friend   wants  to ask  a,  question  so  she using my pc        she  says   that  shes ...

friends   with  this girl   and they are  good  friends   but  one day her  best  friends  boyfriend  call her up  and  asked  to  bowwored  5-10 $   from  her  and and she was  kinda  shocked  to   hear  that  he  would  even  ask her   for  money  and  she didnt   say  anything  about ,  it   and  another  time  he did the  same  thing  and  still she  didnt  say  anything about again  what should she do?

2. Lazer317 profile image82
    Lazer317posted 7 years ago

she should probably stop lending him money, then he'll stop asking.

3. framistan profile image57
    framistanposted 7 years ago

It is easy to say no at the beginning.  It is more difficult to say no the 2nd or 3rd time they ask.  It is a good "growing-up" lesson to learn how to say NO in a nice way.  You don't need to be mean.  Just say,  "I have a policy of not lending money. Sorry but i just don't do that."  You must learn to stand up for yourself, or SOME people will take advantage of you.

4. puddingicecream profile image75
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

She should consider making it clear that this has got to stop. Perhaps talk with this best friend about what's been going on.

working