What do you after a long term relationship has ended?

1. tdebrick profile image61
    tdebrickposted 7 years ago

What do you after a long term relationship has ended?

I am going through a break up and not sure what to do. I feel lost...

2. profile image59
    rieomposted 7 years ago

For one thing, do not get into another relationship right away.  Try to get out with friends or family to make the transition from being a couple to being single.  Pamper yourself with spa treatment such as a facial or pedicure.

3. blessed365 profile image77
    blessed365posted 7 years ago

Hi, I think it is important for you to cry and grieve for a period of time. When relationships end, they hurt and sometimes no one can ease that pain. I had a relationship  end with a friend that I really loved and it took me several years to heal. As a matter of fact, I just shed a few tears a few minutes ago because it still hurts a little. I think if you have some good friends and family member that can show you some love at this time, it may be good to spend some time with them. Let them know what you are going through and hopefully one or two of them will allow you to vent and then offer some encouragement to you.  If you find yourself being depressed, please seek professional help to talk out your feelings. Always remember that you are special and that sometimes things may have to end so that something better can come our way.

working