jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Are you in a Toxic relationship?

1. Jangaplanet profile image80
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Are you in a Toxic relationship?

2. L a d y f a c e profile image80
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

Nope! Was in the past, and now know what to look for. I'm in a nonpoisonous relationship now!

smile

3. ndnfoodie530 profile image60
    ndnfoodie530posted 7 years ago

Nope!
    I was and got out of it and its the best thing that ever happened to me.
    I strongly suggest it.

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Like others have responded before me...no, but I have been in the past smile. The silly thing is that, looking back, I knew very well that I was in a toxic relationship long before it actually ended, but for whatever reason I clung to it until it was exceedingly clear that this would not work. I was miserable for years, convincing myself that I was stuck, before finally saying, "You know what? I don't think I'm really stuck after all." And I was able to walk away with nothing but a profound sense of relief and have led a much healthier, happier life since.

5. mummibear profile image61
    mummibearposted 7 years ago

Yep, I am, I know it, but I keep repeating the same things over an over hoping he'll learn. I know it, I don't let him get away with his crap the minute he stuffs up he's out the door but he promises to never do it again... Until he does. Why do I stay??? I dunno... Challenge....

6. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 7 years ago

No, I made that mistake twice and when I learned the lessen- that you're better off alone until a respectable person comes along; I was content and at peace.

7. profile image0
    ssaulposted 7 years ago

I am happy to report NO and thank god for that! Please if anyone is in a toxic relationship, get out! It is not healthy for your either physically or mentally, as well as take a lot of out of you, its not worth it, especially with kids involve .

8. Angel709 profile image60
    Angel709posted 7 years ago

NO sir! I am less than a year single after a long toxic marriage.  I am happy to know who I am and be my best friend. Life is too short to live toxic!

9. Mrs asif profile image60
    Mrs asifposted 7 years ago

No, i never had a toxic relationship in my life .Thanks to God
    smile

10. jennysbus profile image60
    jennysbusposted 7 years ago

I think every relationship is toxic at times. It''s not all smooth sailing

11. profile image0
    Rouillieposted 7 years ago

Me personally, no; but I have been in situations where toxic persons thought we were in a relationship – News of imaginary relationships created in twisted minds travel fast on the coconut wireless!

working