jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a magic ingredient in "love" that you have identified? Explain?

1. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Is there a magic ingredient in "love" that you have identified?  Explain?

2. profile image0
    Yournewdailydoseposted 7 years ago

Love. Hmmm... Well  one things for sure, your gunna need at least two people. You could have three or four but it really just all depends on whether or not your into that sort of thing. You see, in the beginning there was nothing but then the creator decided to mix things up a bit create a couple combos. And from there, BAM! he came up with man and then love. If you want the exact recipe for love you are looking at something like this: Some heart, a dash of fight, a pinch of pretty, and a whole lot of sole searching. Take those ingrediants, mix them up and stick them in an oven on 350 degrees for about an hour. There you have it, love! This is not a serious article, just a humorous spin on a seriouse matter. We here at yournewdailydose sincerely hope you find what you are looking for. Please resond on what you think of this answere. You can find our profile right here on hub pages. Profile name: Yournewdailydose

3. 88888888 profile image36
    88888888posted 7 years ago

yes but not identified..........................someone help it out.......
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Valentines-Day-Dating

4. ddarpen profile image57
    ddarpenposted 7 years ago

Yes, of course there is! but could not in identification.
    Many things can not be explained because the issue of love. we find that many around us. for example, a man marrying a woman who is much different either physical or material form. why? but that's what happened, so vice versa.
    What is felt or a desire of each pair is different. that's what we need to understand and solve

5. krillco profile image93
    krillcoposted 7 years ago

Yes. For me, it is my spirituality, faith, and theology. All of which are sourced in love. without love, all of these are meaningless. It is often said that God is love. I say that love is God. Without God, there is no love; many may say or think that they are in love without God, but this often is a pale shadow of real love. Many folks call physical attraction or sex love, but it takes little research to demonstrate that this is not so. The proof of love is in the fruit; and the fruit of love most often is self sacrifice a person does for their beloved.

6. noyon_ku profile image57
    noyon_kuposted 6 years ago

yes, I have. there has a magic in love. but I can't identify it.

working