jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what to do when i feel...that somewhere JEALOUSY took birth inside me....

1. rishworld profile image76
    rishworldposted 7 years ago

what to do when i feel...that somewhere JEALOUSY took birth inside me....

jealousy when the persons younger to my age, show that they are better than me...
    I'm a musician...when a evil feeling of this type takes birth inside me........of not getting the same FAME....n NAME.....

2. Dr. Amilia profile image37
    Dr. Amiliaposted 7 years ago

Feeling jealous is normal.

What you do with these feelings is what you need to talk about.

3. Pamela N Red profile image87
    Pamela N Redposted 7 years ago

Remember that there will always be someone better than we are. Practice and work on improving your talent. Use their abilities as a standard to reach but don't get depressed if you aren't as good as you would like to be. Keep working and you will get better. Maybe they started younger than you did and have more years behind them.

4. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

It is good idea to seek professional help.
    This feeling can lead to animosity and hatred
    Seek help...

5. dianne143 profile image38
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

That is not the reason, you can change it why you have to be jealous God made you because you are special in your own way. There are things that others can't do except you. We are not perfect, you have to love your self because it is not good that you let jealousy rule over your self. If ever that you want to develop your skills you have to practice don't just stay to what you learned explore and do some unique things that can enhance more to your talent. God bless you