jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Did you ever get up in a hurry and rush off to work when you finally realized it

1. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Did you ever get up in a hurry and rush off to work when you finally realized it's the weekend...

and your day off?

2. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Noo.. I never. Because I wait for the weekend eagerly and prepare myself from friday itself. So on weekend my bio clock will adjust to it.
    But the sad part is it continues even after weekend sad

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Yep, but what is worse than that is getting up thinking it's Sunday, and then realising that it's Monday and you've got to go to work.

4. earnings33 profile image37
    earnings33posted 7 years ago

yups once i have been humiliated when i was in Pakistan. I used to work in a telecom company in Call Center. I went on my job at the off day. When i was about to start workig my team leader came to me and asked me Yas what are you doing here it's not ur on Day. Then I asked about the day that what the day today. Then she told me that it's Sunday. Saying Oh my GOD and asking her sorry i came here mistakenly i wasn't unaware, by appologizing i left for my home that was a really embarresing day for me.

5. Ruchira profile image76
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

Good Question.  But, as we approach the weekend...I am well aware of it and never miss out on going to work by mistake smile

6. loveingyou profile image56
    loveingyouposted 7 years ago

Unfortunately. It's always a pretty bad experience, but I love the feeling when I realize that I don't have work, and I go back to sleep. smile