What will you do to make your love girl friend be happy when you travel out of t

1. profile image46
    erigadposted 7 years ago

What will you do to make your love girl friend be happy when you travel out of the country?

2. michael's son profile image60
    michael's sonposted 7 years ago

well that my friend is a complicated situation because the correct sollution depends on what type of woman she is. One thing I can tell you is to romance her before you leave. All women, no matter who they are love to be romanced. It can be something small like dinner by candlelight, It can be a fancy dinner reservation at a romantic resteraunt. 9 times out of ten, you don't have to go for the fancy things though. Go with what she will remember and what means the most to her. Try to bring in good memories of things that she didn't know you even remembered. Those kinds of things really touch a woman's heart. And make sure that it sets the mood for an intimate interaction afterwards so she has something to fuel the fire while your gone. Depending on what kind of woman she is you can buy her a "toy" before you go, but most of the time that is not needed. Or if you would like, you can leave her with a few pictures of you to keep her mind on you, but if you do the romantic part right, the pictures won't be needed. The most important thing to make sure of though is that you don't overdo it, make sure she knows that you trust her to remain faithfull when your gone, but never say it. Body language speeks volumes to women. They typically focus on the emotion behind the words rather than the words themselves. But then again like i said before, it depends on the woman. The best thing you can do is to take any advice you can, throw it out the window and do what you feel is right, it will mean more that way, just make sure its the right thing to do. Good luck friend smile