I've done all the no no's of breaking up. Now a month later I understand. Should

1. profile image49
    ohawkinsposted 7 years ago

I've done all the no no's of breaking up. Now a month later I understand. Should I give up hope?

Hi, I am not sure if I am asking the right person but I was just wondering if after a month of accepting my break up and then pleading for my ex to take me back did I wait to long to seek help? I mean it did get to the point where she did get really upset at me but at the same time I have circumstances that are, I guess you can say unique and she could understand why I am the way I am. Anyhow I did not know what I know now so I was wondering if after going up and down for about a month, did I wait too late or do I still have time to make things work out? I have a son and I really love both of

2. lunaraven13 profile image58
    lunaraven13posted 6 years ago

If there is any hope of you ever coming together again, you have to let go if that is what she is asking.

It is really good that you recognize the mistakes you made, and it is never too late to get help! Love is a precious gift and it grows or fades based on what you feed it.

Take this time to get to know yourself better, and to figure out what you want from life. You still love her, of course! But this is a crucial time, you need to respect and hear her as well, so that someday down the line, you can at the very least be friends.

Best of luck!

working