jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

When breaking up do you block your ex, their friends, and their family from soci

1. realtalk247 profile image68
    realtalk247posted 3 years ago

When breaking up do you block your ex, their friends, and their family from social media?

When you have had a breakup you need to breakup communication.  It makes it more difficult to move on when your ex, through family and friends, is able to keep track of your life via social media. Being a follower is a privilege and not a right.  When you break up the last thing you need is for your ex to have a report on your life and activities.
    Did anyone make the mistake of allowing your ex, their family, or mutual friends to remain part of your social network and it caused problems or difficulty for you to move on?  Any regrets?  Any disasters? 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12040203_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

No. I would never allow them access to anything in my life if you want a clean break. This meaning no communication whatsoever. If you do communicate with them, it is just going to make it harder and drawn out for the both of you. Just move on with a clean slate my friend.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

In order to have a clean breakup it's best to cut off communication and avoid "running in the same circles" as much as possible.
    You can't get to second base if you insist on keeping one foot on first base. Letting go always precedes moving on!

4. sweetpikez profile image58
    sweetpikezposted 3 years ago

This question is very timely. Out of emotion, I blocked my ex-boyfriend's social media account and phone number. In this way, I can easily move on.Good thing he has a new mobile number before our break up.If he has the same number, blocking his phone number is useless.That would just be absurd.

5. DDE profile image26
    DDEposted 3 years ago

I would cut of communication. I want out and would like to be free from such people. You don't need  further attachment.

working