jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the funniest thing your child(ren) have ever said to you?

1. Wendy Brady profile image60
    Wendy Bradyposted 7 years ago

What is the funniest thing your child(ren) have ever said to you?

Kids really do say the darndest things.  There are times when you are trying really hard to show your serious side due to the situation, and there are other times when you are just doing nothing and your child catches you completely off guard with a hilarious comment that you just can't help but laugh in response.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4652887_f260.jpg

2. Lyn.Stewart profile image72
    Lyn.Stewartposted 6 years ago

we were on a bug going into town and my 2 and a half year old son turns to me and says.. sandys pregnant aye mum.
    ..... yes hon she is.
    shes having a boy isn't she mum.
    .... yes she is.
    my son then turns around and says to a rather large gentleman .. are you having a boy or a girl?
    our half of the bus roared with laughter. Really what else could anyone do or say.
    Yes I did appologise a few minutes later once I was under control

3. ExplodingPopTart profile image59
    ExplodingPopTartposted 6 years ago

I do not have children, but I was a mother-figure to four of the sweetest girls you could ever meet for four years [I nannied for their mother and was with her girls usually 9 hours out of each day of the week.]

I was cooking lunch for them one afternoon [they were all in the next room playing Wii] and the second oldest who had just turned six years-old came into the kitchen and called "Mommm... Is lunch almost..."
    She just stopped mid sentence and stared at me for about five seconds. I noticed her cheeks get a little red, and then she said "nevermind..." and ran off back into the living room, embarrassed. I laughed silently to myself for the remainder of the day!

4. profile image0
    Ali-Mostofizadehposted 6 years ago

The funniest words of my son when he was about three years old, he told my wife: "Your father said.........." He meant me! I was his mother's father in his mind!

working