jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever had an imaginary friend?

1. boyatdelhi profile image82
    boyatdelhiposted 7 years ago

Have you ever had an imaginary friend?

2. Debarshi Dutta profile image72
    Debarshi Duttaposted 7 years ago

I have too many of them already. I imagine I have the friends I really need in my life..and to put it differently..none of them are ever imaginary..all of them are real..These friends make their intentions impersonally clear and personally ambiguous.

Thus all my imaginary friends who reside in the imaginary realm subsist on good faith and goodwill of faith.

Imaginary friends let imagination a free play and is never shackled by reality where one's true friends can turn obnoxious and behave rudely.

Imaginary friends never are hostile or indifferent to your imagined human condition...

In truth and in reality ,..your real human condition might well be pathetic and dispiriting..but imaginary friends always cheer you up..

All my imaginary friends are in fact real people with a real personality ..part of which I happen to know as they themselves express the same and thus in my imagination which is entirely under my control and  supervision my imaginary friends help me do good both to myself and to others.

For example: A fiction writer invests in his characters of fiction the quality and essence of
    a) an imaginary enemy
    2) an imaginary friend
    3) an imaginary hero
    4) an imaginary villain
    5|) an imaginary whomsoever

3. dianne143 profile image36
    dianne143posted 7 years ago

I don't, but I used to treat my pets as human they are closed to me and they are my friends.

4. Rastamermaid profile image72
    Rastamermaidposted 7 years ago

Yeah,7 of them,sleep with a different one every night ; )

5. profile image0
    David99999posted 7 years ago

Yes. When I was about seven or eight years old, I had an imaginary friend.

6. sonia05 profile image61
    sonia05posted 7 years ago

no...never had one but after reading harry potter books,i wish to have one such friend with magical powers! smile

7. noyon_ku profile image56
    noyon_kuposted 7 years ago

Yes, it was a long time ago when I was a college student.