jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever performed random acts of kindness on a regular basis?

1. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Have you ever performed random acts of kindness on a regular basis?

2. profile image0
    paulgcposted 7 years ago

Simply Yes, i am regularly kind to my partner and to my children.

Its important to be kind to others so if i may be so cheecky and ask your good self to be so kind and visit my hubs, that would be great, thank you.

3. PurvisBobbi44 profile image80
    PurvisBobbi44posted 7 years ago

I try to live by the "Golden Rule" which states do unto others as you would have them do unto you. In other words I treat people like I want to be treated.

And I do help anyone that I possibly can when the situation presents its self. I am one of the lucky people born with a tender heart---and I say lucky, because not everyone I know has one. I love people and all the animals--wild or tamed.

Since I live in a rural area--the birds and animals always need my help to feed and give them water. The tiny sparrows are eating all they can now to build their tiny bodies up to fly back home--to return in the fall to Florida.

Yes, I help people by giviing them food and clothing that I can spare. And since I am not wealthy--My cousin and I had yard sales for children who have a learning disability so they would have money to ride horses, in the morning sunshine.

Yes. I love life, people and animals.
    I am sorry, I talked so much!!

4. ceeceecross profile image60
    ceeceecrossposted 6 years ago

Yes I try to do at least one random act of kindness a day , it makes me feel like that i have done at least one worthwhile thing that day