jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

Do you say, “Please,” “Thank you,” “I’m sorry” and “I love you,” when you should

1. Jangaplanet profile image77
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Do you say, “Please,” “Thank you,” “I’m sorry” and “I love you,” when you should?

2. theseus profile image80
    theseusposted 7 years ago

Yes, I do.Not only because I should but because it's the right thing to do. Why suppress it when you mean it? Better say it now while time still permits us to.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Absolutely.  I try very hard to acknowledge what people are doing or trying to say. I'm sure I miss an opportunity or two, but I try very hard to be kind because 1) it is the right thing to do, and 2) I enjoy it when people are kind to me.

4. Elizabeth99 profile image60
    Elizabeth99posted 7 years ago

I sure hope I do. If not then I guess I'll need to watch my tongue.

5. beamingscribe profile image59
    beamingscribeposted 7 years ago

Yes to all first three, "I love You", maybe not that much.

6. islandbarista323 profile image58
    islandbarista323posted 7 years ago

Well, i dont use i love you very often, however i say my sorry almost as it it is a catch phrase!

7. atlovesbm profile image75
    atlovesbmposted 7 years ago

Yes i do! Well, I try.. It feels good to have it reciprocated.

8. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

yes i do say please ,thank you, I'm sorry. I think this is good habit to say these words.

9. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

I say it easily, I believe I am as a human being, I worth nothing alone, I do mistakes, & I need love.

Thank you for the question, which remind us to take care to tell these nice words.

10. jon smith profile image55
    jon smithposted 7 years ago

Yes, I do because I feel good if I or other people use these words smile

11. profile image0
    surlyoldcatposted 7 years ago

For once I am going to not be snide or crack a joke.

I firmly belive in saying each and ervery one of those every chance I get. Mostly because it's the polite thing to do, but it never hurts to tell someone you love them because you never know when your last moment with that person will be.

12. philirodje profile image60
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

Yes, i very important.  these are the most important little words one should say always.

13. Hunbbel Meer profile image86
    Hunbbel Meerposted 7 years ago

Yes of course I do, and its the way to live - to acknowledge someone you believe.

By the way, I feel I say sorry and thanks a bit more than other people tongue

14. Vishaaa profile image77
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

I say Thank you often. But others not quite sure..

15. profile image51
    sunny5555posted 7 years ago

I always say those three when needed but, also when maybe some one does not expect it like the, I Love You.

16. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Yes yes yes and yes.  I tend to say "sorry" a lot though.. like someone bumps into me, I will automatically say "Oh I'm sorry" without thinking.  Thank you and please are just normal things to say but sometimes I overdo "thank you" .. I tend to say "thank you sooo much!!" people probably think I didn't mean it but I really did. " I love you," I say when I mean it.  I say "I love you" to my kids all the time, and to my brother and sisters. I still say :I love you" to my parents even if they're no longer with us.  And when I'm in love.. omg I just have to say "I love you" or else I'll explode... being in love is overwhelming and saying "I love you" is like an outlet of my emotion.  Thank you for asking.

17. profile image47
    Martisposted 7 years ago

Yes. I think it shows appreciation and respect

working