List 15 ways on how to develop a good voice
by what means someone can develop a good voice?
You can develop a good voice these ways:
1. Desire it so much in your heart.
2. Pray and ask God for it.
3. Sing always with your mouth wide open and let every words of the lyrics come out of your mouth clearly.
4. Drink hot water or tea (not boiling).
5. Eat lots of real pure honey (test the honey by dropping some on the bare floor, if ants surround it then its not pure).
6. Drink raw egg always.
7. Avoid drinking cold chilled water.
8. Sing in your normal voice (tenor, treble or bass, etc).
9. Sing the solfa up about three of four levels.
10. Use recommended drugs that clears the lungs of toxins.
11. Watch other singers very well.
12. Systematically plan your singing practice.
13. Locate a good singing class in your locality.
14. Join a local church choir.
15. Join a yoga class.
by HubPages 8 years ago
How to develop voice
by dingdong 8 years ago
How to project your voice while singing?
by Amanda 23 months ago
Is it rude to sing along at concerts?My opinion: absolutely, yes, it's beyond rude! It's downright obnoxious! But I recently came across a forum of people who feel the opposite, so now I'm curious about the general opinion.
by Maria Jordan 5 years ago
When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
by kallini2010 5 years ago
Do you hate your own voice?Of all insecurities that I have (and the list is long), disliking my own voice is a nightmare. Did you have any time in your life that you hated (or hate) your voice and what did you do to improve the situation? The irony is that I am not a singer, not young,...
by Audrey Hunt 5 years ago
What singer would you most like to sound like if you could be any singer of your choice and why?
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|