jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Someone asked me is it right to sleep with your freinds? yes or no ? what are yo

1. womble.0115 profile image58
    womble.0115posted 7 years ago

Someone asked me is it right to sleep with your freinds? yes or no ? what are your views on this

2. junkseller profile image83
    junksellerposted 7 years ago

I think right is simply what works for people. With that being said, I have known very few friends for who that has worked. Even if it works for one it doesn't always work for both. And sometimes it works for both but maybe in slightly different ways. Generally, I'd say that if you value the friendship it isn't worth the risk. And really if it is only casual encounters there isn't much of a benefit.

3. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

If you choose to sleep with a friend... chances are it will get weird and will lead you to the next level. If you value the friendship - keep your pants on... unless both of you are really looking for more!

4. womble.0115 profile image58
    womble.0115posted 7 years ago

thankyou for your views, i agree its not worth risking a good freindship by sleeping together yes it may work for some, i personally wouldnt do it though because if you do value that person it could ruin things

working