jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How do you know he/she has fallen for you?

1. Vishaaa profile image79
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

How do you know he/she has fallen for you?

2. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

In my case I dont !!   Its a guessing game but by virtue of the fact that I am spoilt rotten on the rare occasions that we are together..then I suppose  he has fallen  for me ..but im never told .....

Actions speak louder than words !!

3. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 7 years ago

The only way you can judge that by missing you, by looking you , by feeling you good ,always talk about you to others .I think these are the ways

4. webguyonline profile image52
    webguyonlineposted 7 years ago

you can ask her/him to be sure. just kidding, you can observe how does he/she acts in front of you ;-)

5. philirodje profile image61
    philirodjeposted 7 years ago

It is a guess though, but it is a sure guess.
    1, if a woman looks straight in your eyes and smile that childish smile.
    2, If she touches you at random any time you are close.
    3, if she tells you stuffs that she is not suppose to share with anyone
    4, If she always want you near.
    these are good signs and i will go for her.

6. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

When he/she can not wait to see you after the worst day at work. When he/she would do anything to see you. When he/she gives you "that" look.

7. TimMEy profile image83
    TimMEyposted 7 years ago

I agree most with philirodje,

the best way to figure out is somebody is fallen for you is by body language and the small things because these are things that people cannot control and so you can see the real person.

It is like in the phrase: "A gesture tells you more than thousand words". Simply sum up every detail, how the person acts  and behaves in front of you and you should now if the person likes you in the same way you feel.

Then you should simply ask the person for a date and if the answer is yes, you´ll be fine smile

8. cobrien profile image76
    cobrienposted 7 years ago

When making you happy makes him happy. Read Men are from Mars/ Women are From Venus. Very insightful.

9. DexisView profile image74
    DexisViewposted 7 years ago

I think philirodje summed it up pretty nicely.  What's funny is that other people will usually notice and comment on how you look at each other as well.

10. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

I think that depends on the individual.Eyes are the window to the soul, so once you look into his/her eyes and he's smiling at you with them or looking very deeply into your's as if he's/she's seeing you for the first time, it's a sure sign that he's/she's fallen for you.