jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can you please tell me some common reasons for break ups?

1. jujanester profile image76
    jujanesterposted 7 years ago

Can you please tell me some common reasons for break ups?

please tell me if it's a valid reason or not

2. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

Breaking the trust
    Dishonesty
    lack of love or excess of love

Sometimes even snoring or bad breath can lead to a break-up tongue

3. kevin.howell profile image59
    kevin.howellposted 7 years ago

Honesty is always valid and always the best answer, no matter how harsh.  Wouldn't you want to know the truth?

4. profile image0
    Jussara Scottonposted 7 years ago

The lack of respect, passion and complicity are good reasons.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

Being dishonest, cheating, no longer wanting the same things, verbal & physical abuse, lack of sex, being taken advantage of financially over and over again, loving gestures and consideration are a "one way street", placing you in harm's way by associating with criminal types or participating in illegal activities, constant disagreements, and last but not least, realizing the person you are with is NOT the person they pretended to be in order to win you over!

Truth be told only YOU can decide what YOUR "deal breakers" are. If you find that you are are in a relationship where you are unhappy more often than not, it's time to consider whether or not you would be better off moving on. We choose our own friends, lovers, and spouse. You are responsible for your own happiness!

6. Rockgirl85 profile image56
    Rockgirl85posted 7 years ago

The most common reason is cheating which can lead to mistrust, paranoia and jealousy. Another reason is lack of interest in the relationship, sometimes you lose that spark and it is better to breakup than to be lousy and sad in the relationship.

7. CARIBQUEEN profile image73
    CARIBQUEENposted 7 years ago

Some reasons are immaturity, lack of communication, lack of honesty, being far apart

working