jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Who has made the biggest impact on your life?

1. TheBlondie profile image59
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

Who has made the biggest impact on your life?

2. DIYweddingplanner profile image91
    DIYweddingplannerposted 7 years ago

My father.  I lost him from Alzheimer's two years ago and marvel at the lessons he left me with that I continue to use every day.

3. Balinese profile image38
    Balineseposted 7 years ago

my dad and he is my  hero for my life - as my mother passed away  when i was child!

4. Matt in Jax profile image68
    Matt in Jaxposted 7 years ago

I'd have to say my mother. She taught me a lot of things, but most of all how to treat a woman and how to lead my own life and ignore all others who try to spit on it.

5. jagandelight profile image79
    jagandelightposted 7 years ago

My spiritual mentor and friend, she has imparted such knowledge and exercise great faith in her own life which have helped me so much in my faith walk with God and in my personal life, to her I will be ever so grateful.

6. maria.rose profile image36
    maria.roseposted 7 years ago

My family  specially my mom......... she is really so cool  & best mom of the world....

7. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

two people . one was a cop who said that i was worth giving a chance to because he said that i was too smart to keep being a criminal and he helped me get off the streets. the other person was a guy i ended up working for who positively motivated me and let me see how much potential i had.

8. profile image46
    mrspatrickstumpposted 7 years ago

fall out boy defenetly the music is gust awsome and the meaning of the lirycs changed my life

9. Sarah Masson profile image68
    Sarah Massonposted 7 years ago

One hundred and ten percent my mum. She's the most amazing person that I've ever met and I couldn't have asked for a better mother. She's caring, funny, understanding, smart and everything else good. Best person ever, love her to pieces smile

10. smileitstuesday profile image63
    smileitstuesdayposted 6 years ago

My Great Aunt, she has the best attitude to life, and lives every single day to the full which everyone talks about but not enough people do. She's inspiring, giving and wonderful.

11. kcharry profile image59
    kcharryposted 5 years ago

My family. But if you talk for the biggest impact, here's a single answer from me. Its my MOM and for my ideal man is A.P.J.Abdul Kalam.

working