jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you still keep the love letters from your boyfriend/girlfriend?

1. jpcmc profile image89
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

Do you still keep the love letters from your boyfriend/girlfriend?

2. thurs profile image54
    thursposted 6 years ago

Yes.. Love latter works well to make your partner happy. As my experience she feels some great feeling when i write love letter for her.

3. KatrinaKe profile image58
    KatrinaKeposted 6 years ago

I decorated a box that I keep all of them in...since I'm in a LDR, it's nice to have them to take out and read when I miss my boyfriend. I have every one that he's given me smile

4. mommyneal6 profile image78
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

Yes! I love reading them years later and feeling the way I did back then even if it is only for that moment.

5. Bellva11 profile image57
    Bellva11posted 6 years ago

Yes I still have the love letters my husband wrote me 6 years ago.

6. cat on a soapbox profile image97
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

I have kept some letters, not because I still have feelings for the writers. I keep a few because they define a period in my life such as my college days, or a time when I was struggling with an issue. They are interesting in retrospect.

7. Hantaywee profile image58
    Hantayweeposted 6 years ago

I wish I still had them but from moving around a lot, etc that is one thing I seemed to have lost somewhere along the road.

8. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

my 14 yr maridge is bundled up in a box in my shop,... too huge a portion of my life to just throw away,... the pictures, the notes/letters, the dress,.. all of it,.. i havent opend it since i duct taped it shut,... but its there.

i got an old tin filled with letters from a best friend that never was a love in that sense,.. and niether of us ever knew why not,... never open it iether,.. but its there.

husband #2 is contained in a collection of tax returns and a divorce decree,...and a picture of a step son i will never see again no matter how much i'm personaly invested in him,... nothing more,... that says it all i think.

got a cigar box full of concert ticket stubs, a necklace, notes, sea shells,... momentos of my best one,... i havent lost him yet.... but i will more than likely,... then he will become another of the boxes i dont open any more,... but he, like the others,..... will be there.