jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What could make you want to cry?

1. selene383 profile image60
    selene383posted 6 years ago

What could make you want to cry?

2. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

seeing pain in others and not being able to help them or take that pain away

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Any abuse of children or animals.  Just thinking about it makes me so upset, tears start popping up--especially because we can't fix it all.

4. Sesshoumaru2st profile image59
    Sesshoumaru2stposted 6 years ago

going to hell .Yeah if that place exists i'm going cry my ass off if i'm going.

5. ravenlt04 profile image65
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

I'm not really a crier.  Most of the times I have cried were when I felt overwhelmed.  I really cannot stand feeling out of control and like I cannot handle something.  I am a perfectionist and good at a lot of things; I just can't take the feeling of defeat.  A couple of sad or really, really romantic movies have made me cry before.  I have cried at a couple of funerals too.

6. curiousx profile image59
    curiousxposted 6 years ago

That's a clever question - I faced that situation, I wanted to cry, but I cannot.

* When my parents could not understand me.
    * When I couldn't concentrate on things that were my dream goals.

7. Kyliefanforever profile image54
    Kyliefanforeverposted 6 years ago

I would say as a suffer from Depression, myself anything like painful memories with me I always feel like I want to cry thing's are that bad very disappointing event's in Your life, such as bad childhood, Terrible painful teenage Year's, for me it was just that I am only 19 and have suffered from Depression from the age of 16, I have done counselling, antidepressant's, tried to kill myself a few time's, cut my age and just regularly feel like I want to die. Anything shocking trying to be more helpful here, like some terrible new's such as a close friend or family member dying, something sad on tv like Eastender's alway's very depressing, maybe a sad song It happen's with me and love balled's, unhappy thought's the reason I mentioned my depression was to give u a understanding of what being sad and crying regularly can do.

8. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

When I am helpless to do anything to help someone in pain. It sudden my heart and I would just cry over that.

9. phiphi profile image59
    phiphiposted 6 years ago

When some badly hurts me and make me hurts or talk to me in loud voice

10. downpourofwords profile image42
    downpourofwordsposted 6 years ago

a highly emotional movie, or destitue children, or hungry ones starving to death, and ofcourse any voilence on dogs

11. Nick Lee profile image56
    Nick Leeposted 6 years ago

When my hub rank goes down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Miss Paula profile image41
    Miss Paulaposted 6 years ago

Seeing my child hurting and not being able to help them,or fighting with husband,because we never fight would make me cry.

working