jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is love?

1. tHErEDpILL profile image89
    tHErEDpILLposted 6 years ago

What is love?

We all say it, we all say that we feel it but, what is it? 

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5067561_f260.jpg

2. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 6 years ago

It is difficult to describe it. A deep sentiment like love is impoverished by the words. I have tried to do it in a Hub "What is love?" but I also explained in another Hub that something can not be express by our simple words. If you read my Hubs please leave me a comment, to know your throught about this important argument.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Love is what every human being is to the core of its being. Just be it as an human being moment by moment in your life on the earth and it is the way of life that Jesus Christ shown and demonstrated while living on the earth as an example how every human being should live their lives on the earth before they die and crossover to the other side of death. Just be it. Plain and simple yet so hard to be it in this negative environment on the earth but is possible to be moment by moment in your life on the earth by just being who you are already as an human being with Jesus Christ being our example for all of humanity. Just be it now and forevermore in your life on the earth. You can show love by being it every moment of your life on the earth. This is the answer. Just be it.

4. NappyMuse profile image60
    NappyMuseposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5071159_f260.jpg

True Love is more of a WHO, than a what.  It so simple it can confound the wise.  Love (is the energy that) gives joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, and faithfulness.

If you have all of the above simultaneously dancing together you have Love. God is Love.  Put Him in any relationship and you have something beautiful.

5. HollieAnna'Leigh' profile image56
    HollieAnna'Leigh'posted 6 years ago

love is all made up, love is nothing. if love was something...... someone would know the answer by now..but NO. were still asking till this very day.

6. Ashantina profile image59
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

Love is one of the most powerful energies alive..... It is a force.
    And so much more.

working