jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If your gf say I am pregnant, what do you do on this moments?

1. vertualit profile image60
    vertualitposted 6 years ago

If your gf say I am pregnant, what do you do on this moments?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5098904_f260.jpg

2. lazko profile image60
    lazkoposted 6 years ago

Are you sure? Than go to the pub and celebrate with my friends i guess  smile))

3. WindMaestro profile image61
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

Right now? Well based upon the fact we have never had intercourse, I must say that I would be very upset. And, we are a little bit too young to be partaking in such actions, so I would be rather doubting her legitimacy as a good person (to me). I plan on practicing abstinence till marriage or perhaps just before, so any girlfriend who gets pregnant in my presence is untrustworthy and incredibly stupid. If it is my wife however, I would not be more thrilled. smile

4. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

I guess it depends on whether or not you both "wanted" the pregnacy to happen. If that is the case I'm sure you would rejoice. If it was an accidental pregnancy you have to keep in mind that only the woman "has the right to choose" whether or not a birth takes place. In the words of Chris Rock you might ask, "What are you going to do?" or "What do you want to do?"

My advice however is don't get married unless you are in love. You can be a great father without marrying someone you don't love.
    "A marriage based upon circumstances rather than love is likely to fail." http://hubpages.com/hub/5-Reasons-Men-S … et-Married

5. H.C Porter profile image82
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

The best advice I have for those words is, listen. What she feels matters more than anything else. If you love her and care for her, assuming you are an adult...listen, support and continue to communicate with her. Do share your feelings, but do not be so forceful that it comes off as you matter and she doesn't. Listen as much as she wants you to.

working