jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Money.Time.Emotions.What is the easiest part to share?

1. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

Money.Time.Emotions.What is the easiest part to share?

2. Alphonso Taylor profile image76
    Alphonso Taylorposted 6 years ago

I say time is the easiest part to share because, not too many of us may have money nor are too emotional. Its interesting though, how time can bring money, emotions and more to various situations all at once.

3. ginjill ashberry profile image75
    ginjill ashberryposted 6 years ago

I guess that really depends. Some share their money easier than their time. Some shares their time but finds it hard to share their emotions. Others can share their emotions in a text message, mail or even over the phone, but can not share their time. Some share money or/and their emotions behind a pseudonym or though a third party.
    I believe it all varies with each individual. Though, I would like to be able to share all three with my loved ones and at least one or two out of the three with everyone that I come across.

4. shampa sadhya profile image83
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

In my opinion the easiest part to share is money. Here, I'm not considering a particular section of people, misers, but other than them the people have no time for others and emotions it's far away from human beings.
    Only thing which one can afford to share is money because sharing time means the personal space has to be shared. Sharing emotions means to be answerable to the person.
    Thus, time is the easiest bet because nothing is attached to it.

5. MazioCreate profile image73
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Interesting question! Personally I find time the hardest to share because I can be very driven in my business. However, if a family member or friend need assistance I'm ready to give a hand.

Overall it will depend on a person's personal situation and their emotional state.

6. ThunderKeys profile image63
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

I think when the emotional connection is strong and positive in a relationship, then sharing things like money and time are all much easier.

There's unavoidable work in my experience, to really maintaining a healthy emotional relationship, both in learning and implementing relationship maintenance skills. In most cases, it just gets easier and easier with practice and the payoffs are absolutely wonderful!

- Duddy.