jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is it bad that I like to be alone then to be with my friends?

1. blueorpurple profile image60
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

Is it bad that I like to be alone then to be with my friends?

2. kassishae profile image80
    kassishaeposted 6 years ago

Everyone is different so it is improper to say something you prefer is wrong or bad.  I prefer being alone with my thoughts a lot of the time instead of being with friends.  Sometimes social situations just drain me.  There's nothing wrong with how you feel about this matter. smile  It is simply an individual preference.  Besides, some of the best writers and artists were loners.

3. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 6 years ago

No, it is not bad at all.  It is good to socialize with friends sometimes, but it is a good idea to have alone time as well.  How can you think for yourself if you have constant distractions from other people all the time?  I must have my alone time sometimes or I go nuts!

4. puddingicecream profile image77
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

Nope, it's not bad at all. At long as you keep yourself mentally and emotionally healthy, then it's fine. But it's good to have a balance because humans are meant to socialize.

5. blueorpurple profile image60
    blueorpurpleposted 6 years ago

thanks guys/... i m happy that my thinking style match with your answers. voted up three answer

6. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

too much of anything isnt good but no its bad it just means you are a more interverted pearson so am i i would be alone than with peopple sometimes being around peopple is very tiering and even lonley

7. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'm the same way most of the time and i don't think it is a bad thing. i just need time away from most people sometimes and i think it's just because it gives me time to think and to relax.

working