jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the one thing you wish you could understand about the opposite sex?

1. Jade89 profile image85
    Jade89posted 6 years ago

What's the one thing you wish you could understand about the opposite sex?

2. profile image60
    ginslayerposted 6 years ago

I am a life long romantic, although I have not always been the best mate. So I guess if Ihad to ask a question about the opposite sex it would simply be how do you fall out of love?

3. mskills profile image85
    mskillsposted 6 years ago

I might catch heck for this, but why are women always so interested in men listening to them but not so much in having us respond (other than to emote appropriately with nods and smiles)? 

For instance, my response to "my coworker irritates me so much!  I wish I do something about it" would be to offer advice on how to work around the problem, but that generally isn't what the woman is looking for.

4. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

My ex girl friend has an unusual spot on her forearm.Every time I use to touch that spot, she became extremely aroused.
    Even now,as a doctor,knowing human nervous system,this is a mystery.

5. mrpooper profile image57
    mrpooperposted 6 years ago

This article is inspired by the question "What's the one thing you wish you could understand about the opposite sex?" This question was asked by Jade89. Here is the link if you are interested in the answers.      There are a lot more things then... read more

6. Felixedet2000 profile image56
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

I think that one thing will have to be the psychology of women generally. 'cos it is uniquely different from that of men.

working