jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What to do of people who are weaklings and forever dependent on?

1. Mansi2512 profile image68
    Mansi2512posted 6 years ago

What to do of people who are weaklings and forever dependent on?

Should we always support people who are weaklings and forever dependent? What should we do when they start irritating us a lot and it gets unbearable at a point of time?

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

If you love someone you accept how they are and try to do whatever is best for them.

3. Mansi2512 profile image68
    Mansi2512posted 6 years ago

Let me be a little clear. The person isnt my love. He is a friend.

4. profile image0
    mikeq107posted 6 years ago

Well if we trully love then...if they live in our house and are not paying the bills show them the door...Most times people become weak etc because we enable them....My son whom I love very much had no intention of leaving home or working...So I told him at 19 be out by friday. It was hard for me to do.
    Anyway He took me seriously and come monday he enlisted in the Army and this august 3 years later he starts collage. By the way we have a much better realtionship because I was true to him and myself.

My son is one example of many situations I have had to face...in the end you have to be cruel so to speak to be kind, but if you trully love them you are helping them, if not then you are enabling, everyone of us has survival instincts...Ok Thats my ten cents...hope it helped

Thanks for asking Mike :0)
    Ps Be brave face the giant :0)

5. onlinearticlespk profile image56
    onlinearticlespkposted 6 years ago

We should support people irrespective of our personal likeness or dislikenes because our support can boost up their courage and can rightly guide. It is true that it becomes sometimes irritating but i think if you cannot support than at least not discourage. If situation becomes out of controll than you should say your feelings very politely.

6. Mavhe Quijada profile image58
    Mavhe Quijadaposted 6 years ago

to support is different from to tolerate... Support them in way that they would learn to stand by themselves. If we're kind of tolerating their weakness, how can they stand up once we're gone?

Supporting does not always mean being helpful at all times, supporting means teaching someone, helping them learn, and mold them to become stronger individuals.

working