jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

If you could bring back one person from the past, who would that be and why?

1. cloudy_cool profile image77
    cloudy_coolposted 6 years ago

If you could bring back one person from the past, who would that be and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5253506_f260.jpg

2. Naomi's Banner profile image80
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

I would bring back my mother even though that wouldn't be very fair to her.  I miss her terribly and I have so many questions I would love to ask her.  I would like the chance to say all the things I never said to her and should have. I would like her to meet all my grandchildren as they are a delight and she loved children.

3. Jonesy0311 profile image60
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Andrew Jackson. I would like to send him running through Congress challenging non-rate psuedo-politicos to a duel. Then he would probably go and devise a plot to bring down the Federal Reserve.

4. Ajben23 profile image58
    Ajben23posted 6 years ago

I would bring my grandfather back. Although I've only seen him three times in my life I would still like the opportunity to get to know him more and the real him not the him that people tell me about. I don't trust many people so its personally hard for me to believe people when they talk about him because I've heard the same story many times differently and I'm not sure about the person they want me to know.

5. jtyler profile image57
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I would probably bring Theodore Roosevelt back.  I believe he would help our EPA program a lot, but more importantly, I believe that he would at least help straighten our country out.  Sarah Palin is almost equal to Justin Bieber.

6. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

I'd bring back my father. He passed when I was very young so I would have liked to know him better and develop a relationship with him.

7. KateWest profile image78
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

I would love to have a thorough discussion with William Shakespeare and see if he really was as passionate in person as he is timeless on paper.

8. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

My mum as she had done so much that we had not enough time to serve her needs.

In life it is always so strange when comes to parents, children tend to have a shorter time spent as they will be busy with their friends and seems that friends are far more important.

I hope to make up those things that I had not done for my mum. Even now, I am still dream of her being alive.

9. shampa sadhya profile image83
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

Tough for me to bring back one person as I miss three persons: father, mother and uncle equally.
    Without them and their love around life has lost its usual charm.
    If I select one from these three the other two will not feel left out but the one whom I  will choose to meet will feel betrayed as each one of them always taught me to give importance to others before themselves.

10. CannyGirl profile image36
    CannyGirlposted 6 years ago

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk who was the founder of the Republic of Turkey. Would love to write a book about his life.

11. carolp profile image80
    carolpposted 6 years ago

Yes, i would bring back my Mother. We still have so many things to do together. I want to travel around with her, where ever she wishes to go. I wish to spend her time with me in our home, getting to know more about my children, and live with us for a while. A Mother is a special gift to us filled with love and patience.
    I miss her so much....

12. ShakethaM07 profile image60
    ShakethaM07posted 6 years ago

I have to say 3 people. Its very hard to say 1.
    I would bring back my neice. She passed away a few seconds after she was born & I never got the chance to hold her.
    I would also bring back my grandmother. I miss her dearly & I would like to get 1 last hug & kiss from her.
    Last but not least my fiancĂ©'s mother. I never got the chance to really see her and spend time with her and he is still searching for closure. Having her back would help.  I would bring them all back on April 26,2014. My wedding day. To watch me take the next big step of my life.

13. MazioCreate profile image72
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Leonard da Vinci would be the first cab off my rank.  His ideas,  inventions and art are admired by many and have inspired others to great heights.  Visiting the interactive museum in Florence where models have been developed from his plans is truly awe inspiring.  The only problem, I'd have to learn Latin!

working