Am I the only one who doesn't have friends?

1. andur92 profile image60
    andur92posted 6 years ago

Am I the only one who doesn't have friends?

I suddenly started wondering today that if I am the only one who doesn't have friends. Not a single friend I have to whom I can talk to when I feel low or go out with when I want to. I always find myself doing things and stuff alone! I feel lonely sometimes and really wonder how wonderful life would be if I had even one good friend!

2. grayghost profile image78
    grayghostposted 6 years ago

Acquaintances are far easier to come by.  True friendships are actually more rare than we like to think, and are of great value.

Beyond my family, I have many acquaintances that add fulfillment to my life and, I hope, I add to theirs.  I have far fewer friends. Friendships are usually not sought or planned, they happen.  And they will happen as we show ourselves to be truly and naturally friendly to the people we encounter. 

I might suggest that you write a Hub profile that will give people a glimpse of who you are.  To be interested in HubPages shows me that you are probably an interesting person who has something to share, and has an interest in others.

3. Le_connaisseur profile image58
    Le_connaisseurposted 6 years ago

No, you are not the only one. Talk to people at work, at school etc... Life is good if you have someone you can trust and share things with. Don't feel sad either. It's gonna be alright. Everything is gonna be fine as soon as you find a boyfriend(if you are a lady) or a girlfriend(if you are a guy) wink