Me and my extended cousin together?

1. Simon Setlhare profile image60
    Simon Setlhareposted 6 years ago

Me and my extended cousin together?

I need some advice here please. Ok I think me and my extended cousin are following for each other, what can I do?

2. Lisa4 profile image61
    Lisa4posted 6 years ago

There is always a special feeling between family, it is called a family bond and we need to be able seperate these feelings... "LOVE and LUST". you are not "in love" with your cousin you may just in joy her company and spending time together. it is ,for some ,easy to confuse the two because of the comfortable feeling ,after all she is family!
      Of couse that is the most important part that you must remember ... she is just family and that is all she must be to you is FAMILY... because any way you look at it and as many questions as you ask ... if you want to stay off of JERRY... she will always just be your cousin who you will love dearly!

3. Dreamers Pen profile image57
    Dreamers Penposted 6 years ago

Well it depends on what you mean by extended cousin... From what I remember if you are fourth cousins in the states you are fine.  Though I would check your state laws or country depending where you live.  Though I would figure out what is really going on before taking any action on the research or advancing part of the relationship.  You might think you are falling for each other, but really you just enjoy each others' company a lot. Kinda like a best friend situation and a lot of awkwardness does come from the aftermath of confessing when you later realize that's not how you truly feel.

I wish you luck on the outcome of this.

working