jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is it wrong to take placebo pills that will help us with our finances and succes

1. Ruchira profile image76
    Ruchiraposted 6 years ago

Is it wrong to take placebo pills that will help us with our finances and success?

2. tomy101 profile image69
    tomy101posted 6 years ago

No , eat all you want , placebo pills have no effect , interesting question. It's like , Is it all right to breath air and drive in the traffic during lunchtime? Meaningless, I can't believe I even answered this question.

3. stclairjack profile image83
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

cheers to tomy101!       

but that doesnt mean the one armed school cook cant weave baskets out of bannana peels while the dog sings metal mania by the light of a burned out bug zapper.

tell me my answer as too short,... ha!

4. Dan90017 profile image60
    Dan90017posted 6 years ago

Yes it is wrong if the pills are costing you a lot of money. How can you be financially successful when you are knowingly spending on something you know has no effect. Once you know a pill is a placebo, it is no longer a placebo.

5. Eunice Stuhlhofer profile image60
    Eunice Stuhlhoferposted 6 years ago

Like Dan said... the pill loses its power once you know its a placebo. So why take it with that knowledge?

6. Borsia profile image42
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

Well first; a pill to help you with finances and success? Can anyone seriously believe that such a thing exists?
    Two; if you know it is a placebo it can't help you since the placebo effect depends entirely on the person taking it not knowing.
    So as others have already said the best you can hope for is an acute "cashendectony" (the removal of cash) which is pretty much the opposite of what you are looking for.
    If it is any help, by taking them you are helping the seller realize success.