jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can understand, she loves me or not.

1. profile image51
    Rajnish1985posted 6 years ago

Can understand, she loves me or not.

friends, I am in relationship with a girl but some time I feel that she is careless about me and she don't actually love me. may be she don't know how to express love, but that makes me uncomfortable and I get angry on her, some time she even don't give me a call until and unless I call her up,when ever she calls me she usaly talk abut her frien and office,she never says she is "missing me" nor says "love you" until and unless I say. Please help me to understand this relationship,

2. Ana Teixeira profile image83
    Ana Teixeiraposted 6 years ago

It is impossible for me to tell you if she loves you or not. The best thing to do is talk to her. Women don't act all the same way. Some of them act distant because they might have a history of "giving too much".. others might act distant because they don't love enough. The truth is... if you really want to know.. talk to her. be honest about how you feel... and try to listen to her point of view also. I hope it all goes well smile

3. profile image53
    Vladi Dorfmanposted 6 years ago

A fact is that she calls you, so you fill a need of hers.
    What need is that though?
    That should depend on what kind of a relationship you have with her. Can you elaborate on that?

4. juiwei2000 profile image61
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Maybe it is time for you guys to break up, I think you should consider it.

Speakinf of it, funny story, I once managed to hook up two girls at once, in less then three minutes, but because it was way too easy, I thought they were just flirting joking around, so, when we agree the three of us would meet in the bar next week, I thought they were just joking and didn't show up, ironically they were serious and went (one of them actually bought a new dress) awkred.

Another time, a girl is totally turned on by me and wanted me to ask her out and was totally filriting with me.  But I thought she was just kidding around and didn't ask her out (she is actually really hot though)  smile

working