jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

She said that she loves me, but I don't know if I feel the same way. What do I d

1. Drew nite profile image57
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

She said that she loves me, but I don't know if I feel the same way. What do I do now?

2. scramble profile image64
    scrambleposted 7 years ago

Be truthful. It will be easier in the long run.

3. wordsscriber profile image59
    wordsscriberposted 7 years ago

What if the roles were reversed?  What would you expect?

4. Emissionguy profile image83
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

If its not a definite YES, then its a no. Don't be guilted into lying. Best for everyone to keep it real.

5. angel115707 profile image60
    angel115707posted 7 years ago

If you do not know, you don't deserve her. She doesn't want you to wonder if you love her, she wants you to need her, fight for her, be determined to get her despite the odds, do insain things for her, just because you cannot get enough of her....if you can't love her like that...you need to move on, and let her find the man who does...eventually you will find the girl that makes you go wild...don't make the mistake of hurting her...and you later..as a mother with two kids, whose father left last year...trust me, you don't want her to go through that... I know my X settled, complacent and unsure, got me pregnant, and from there we tried for years to work, what could not work...

6. ReesasakaGaara profile image54
    ReesasakaGaaraposted 7 years ago

Life is full of twisted and turns but sometimes you have to straighten them out on your own, so thats exactly what you should do. Really evaluate inside; if you broke up with her and she dated someone else: would you be jeoulous??? Right NOW you might say no, but you really have to think about it. But, for the most part tell her how you feel, but dont be rude with how you say it.

7. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Tell her how you do feel about her, for example if you have strong feelings for her or if you're feeling unsure, afraid of love or whatever it is you feel that you ARE sure about.  Or if you realise you aren't in love you may need to let her go - It's hard to keep a relationship alive where one person is in love and the other is not, it causes frustration and insecurities...

8. JulieMcDaniel profile image57
    JulieMcDanielposted 7 years ago

tell her the truth. thell her that you want to feel the same way but you want it to happen naturaly and do not want to feel forced into it.

9. Drew nite profile image57
    Drew niteposted 7 years ago

Thank you all! You made some really great points. When it comes down to it, I just have to be honest. You know what, I was afraid that I would hurt her feelings if I told the truth, but it would be even worst for both of us if I lead her on. It takes two to be in love, and once you say it, you have to mean it, for that will bring even more hurt and confusion if you don't. Thank you once again

10. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

you need to tell her leading her on is wrong

11. twogroce profile image58
    twogroceposted 7 years ago

You have to be honest and truthful to yourself first them her. But before you tell her (depending on what it is ) you may want to make sure she doesn't have anything in her hands...like a skillet