jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

how do I know if she loves me or just wants money from me?

1. profile image48
    Richmondsposted 7 years ago

how do I know if she loves me or just wants money from me?

We have been together for 5 and a half months bet haven't met yet.

2. mhalbent profile image56
    mhalbentposted 7 years ago

need more details to give a good answer...

3. Neverletitgo profile image78
    Neverletitgoposted 7 years ago

Hey my friend, I got an idea. Just imitate that you are sick and look what she does. If she comes your home most of the time and gives you more support I guess the she loves you. She may be busy her job or her school, if so she will call you call and share with you your feeling. If she doesn't at least your home she doesn't love and this time if she ask you money while you are this situation leave her alone, I guess she is selfish. That is my idea and I could be wrong If not she stay with you for her interest not love. I could be wrong but that one of the way I could test her

4. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 7 years ago

Did you meet her online? Listen to what those around you are telling you and NEVER give money to anyone you meet online. So many innocent love-sick people have been scammed this way, there are people using dating sites with the sole purpose to make money from the singles they meet on them.  The best way to find out if she's for real is to make Webcam dates with her so you can see her in the flesh, call her and talk to her on the phone (will she give you her home phone number? Does she let you call her at home of an evening? - You could set up Skype for free) and if you think she is for real, then make plans to meet her in person, you won't know if your love is real until you actually spend time together in person.

5. hasian profile image58
    hasianposted 7 years ago

It is difficult to find......................

6. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Oh, come on, how can anyone love someone they have never met?  Remember, unless you know someone in the flesh, every contact you make on the internet is just a set of electronic signals, those signals can tell you anything, love, hate, lies, truth...

7. profile image51
    marriagemuseposted 7 years ago

Tell her your portfolio took a major hit, and you're going to meet with a financial planner to talk about your finances. Then, change the subject. Don't ever bring it up again. If she questions you more about it, tell her you don't want to talk about it. See what happens. If she seems really interested and keeps bringing it up, it's a bad sign!