jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Did you miss your chance to be with your "soul mate"?

1. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 6 years ago

Did you miss your chance to be with your  "soul mate"?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5855659_f260.jpg

2. NicholeRLovi profile image84
    NicholeRLoviposted 6 years ago

No I didn't thank goodness!!! ALMOST THOUGH!!!!!  I even wrote a story about it lol:) maybe you can check it out it's on my profile page....Its called Dreams! My love story or something like that  smile

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

If they were your "soul mate" by definition you would be together! Any ex is someone who turned out NOT to be your "soul mate". In order for someone to be "the one" they must also see you as being "the one".
    Now if on the other hand you are referring to never having met "the one".... I would not call it "missing your chance". The search continues. It's not over until you take your last breath!:-)

4. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Dud, like I always say, relax, if you missed one soul mate, sooner or later, another one will come along.  If another one did not come along, relax, there is no law saying you ahve to get married anyway, so, whatever.

5. Nefarious_Misery profile image69
    Nefarious_Miseryposted 6 years ago

Hopefully we get more than one.

When I was in my early 20's I fell very much in love with a woman. She was so perfect; I constantly wondered why she would be in love with someone like me. I ended up sabotaging the relationship because of my own insecurities.

I've never regretted anything more.

6. Robert Erich profile image90
    Robert Erichposted 6 years ago

Every relationship that ends usually ends for a good reason. If you seek out your "soul mate", you'll never find him/her. However, if you seek out your "soul's purpose", you'll meet up with other people with similar life goals and find someone who could be your "soul mate".

working