jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you knew you were going to meet the love of your life next weekend, what woul

1. alexatomas profile image66
    alexatomasposted 6 years ago

If you knew you were going to meet the love of your life next weekend, what would you do until then?

2. inaniLoquence profile image70
    inaniLoquenceposted 6 years ago

Go on a retreat and decide whether I'd really want to meet him. If I decide yes, then I'd exercise to shed some fats. smile

3. zorritta profile image61
    zorrittaposted 6 years ago

I'd get on the treadmill, get a haircut, and generally try to make myself look presentable. BONUS: I'd buy two tickets to New Orleans/Paris/Italy/London so that our first weekend would be the most memorable of our lives.

4. THEHuG5 profile image59
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

I'd live at the gym for the next week lol.

5. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Diet, eat well, get some sun - if I could find it. A week is not much time, I wonder if he'd give me an extension!

6. juiwei2000 profile image59
    juiwei2000posted 6 years ago

Do I look like I actually care?  Give me a break

7. Eliminate Cancer profile image60
    Eliminate Cancerposted 6 years ago

I would eat lots of fruit and cleansing foods - this will make your skin look fresh and radiant, and you won't feel fat or bloated regardless of whether you made it to the gym that week.

Then, I would think of nice things to do, fun things, but also quiet things - sitting on the beach with a bottle of wine listening to the waves at the end of the day is a great way to get to know someone.

working