jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Things You Probably Never Knew Pt: 1

1. profile image60
    Taha-Anwarposted 16 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Things You Probably Never Knew Pt: 1 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Even though i received a rating of 70 its still unfeatured
    Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Some of the writing seems different to other sections. Copy and pasting of text from other sources is not allowed.

1. profile image60
        Taha-Anwarposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I collected the data from various resources and then presented it in my own words ..there may be 1 or 2 facts that i have  pasted but U cant change scientific facts

1. theraggededge profile image94
          theraggededgeposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Duplicate content is not permitted on Hubpages. And that's a fact that cannot be changed.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/publ … d_22732309

Http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

2. RonElFran profile image95
      RonElFranposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I'll share a couple of things that struck me. First, your title doesn't convey what the article is about. If the title doesn't indicate that the subject is something I'm interested in, I don't bother to click on it. Further, since most views of your article can be expected to come through search engines, in choosing a title you should ask yourself, what do I expect people to type into Google that will bring them to my article? I can't imagine that anyone is searching Google for "things I probably never knew."

Your photos have no attribution. You need to indicate where they came from, and show that you have permission to use them. Also, I think you need to proof-read your article again. For example, in your very first paragraph there's an unneeded space between the header and the body of the paragraph. And "Why Do Popcorn POP!" is ungrammatical.

Hope this helps.

1. profile image60
        Taha-Anwarposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Thank you this helps a lot ..ill fix the errors

working