What was the greatest pick up line you heard and when and where did it happen? W

1. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

What was the greatest pick up line you heard and when and where did it happen? Why did it stick?

I will always remember this line from a guy....it was so long ago. I was at the library..where everyone was supposed to be quietly reading. He sat right in front of me and said loudly "You are so beautiful. Would you please have lunch with me.? If you like we can take my mother with us, Shall I call her?....Wow.

2. JayDeck profile image71
    JayDeckposted 6 years ago

A girl who was "seeing" a friend of mine found me one night and said, "I only slept with (said friend) so I could meet you." It wasn't the best line, but it was sure gutsy. No, it did not work. In fact, I laughed uncontrollably.

3. unknown spy profile image73
    unknown spyposted 6 years ago

I remember this guy i had a crush with. It was time for christmas bonus so I asked him, "Have you heard? We already have a christmas bonus. But it's for deserving people only." He answered, "Well, you are deserving." I said, "I wish." And he answered again, "Well, you are... You are deserving to my heart".
    I stood there speechless.

working