jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is the most Romantic line you have ever heard or said?

1. TimMEy profile image82
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

What is the most Romantic line you have ever heard or said?

2. Ronnie_Dey profile image60
    Ronnie_Deyposted 6 years ago

Although there are many, but the one which is my personal favorite is         -----
                      The best part in Me is You.

It's short, yet so complete and so touchy.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I think it is from the movie, Little Big Man.  Someone says, "You make my heart soar like a hawk."

4. Rooskaya profile image49
    Rooskayaposted 6 years ago

The most romantic line I have ever heard -"Your name is my love".

5. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

A man once told me that I looked "Like an Angel".  It's the most romantic thing I can remember someone telling me.

6. thejeffriestube profile image75
    thejeffriestubeposted 6 years ago

"Everything I do, I do it for you."

Just kidding!

One time a woman told me, "I feel safe in your arms." I don't think I can ask for anything more than that.

7. profile image0
    Buddhist Hotdogposted 6 years ago

Walking through London in November, it started to snow, and the man I was with quoted Joyce's short story 'The Dead', he said 'It's my favourite piece of writing ever... "faintly falling, falling faintly."' 

My soul swooned.

8. curiousx profile image60
    curiousxposted 6 years ago

Come on!

Writing all the lines between me and my girlfriend is not possible here. Every line was so romantic!

Was kidding! This is my most favourite one -

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you!!"

9. nidhi.singh profile image74
    nidhi.singhposted 6 years ago

“…When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — When Harry Met Sally
    this is one of my favorite!

yesterday i was watching sleepless in seattle and i guess ntn can beat this line-
    “It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together… and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home… only to no home I’d ever known… I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like… magic.

10. pajamazzon profile image59
    pajamazzonposted 6 years ago

My boyfriend wrote this in a letter :

It is important that I be candid with you about what is going on in my life, if I'm talking about you I think you deserve to know about it.  This isn't a game or a fantasy to me, this is love and marriage and children, it doesn't get any more important than that.

11. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 3 years ago

"O, thou art fairer than the evening air clad in the beauty of a thousand stars."
    Christopher Marlowe