jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you react to a loved one who betray your trust?

1. Jynzly profile image74
    Jynzlyposted 5 years ago

How do you react to a loved one who betray your trust?

You love him deeply and care for him in the soul level. Then you discover what he had been doing at your back, in which you are fully convinced. He is doing everything that you consider loathsome; and worse, he doesn't just lie about all he does but vehemently denies them; still pretending to be an angel.

2. Miss Annabella profile image60
    Miss Annabellaposted 5 years ago

If there is without a doubt evidence that proves he has been doing these loathsome acts, I will do what I normally do. Collect what is mine at his place of residence, if he has notes or photos, burn them or trash them. Return all his things and completely cut contact from him. Do not see him, do not talk to him, do not text him. Make it as if you never even met. If you see him in public, act like nothing is wrong. He'll be hurt that you have "gotten over" him so quickly. But really, you're just good at lying. So, there's a bittersweet revenge in it all.

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

Life is a personal journey. You can only control what YOU do.
    Sometimes in order to get clarity on a situation you have to pretend it's happening to someone else you love.... a daughter, sister, or best friend.
    What advice would you give them if they were dealing with a liar, a cheater, or a person who was playing them for a fool? People who (love themselves) don't stick around people they can't trust. There are over 7 billion people on the planet. You have to believe there is someone out there who would value you and respect you enough not to mistreat you.
    I have only one rule for relationships. If I'm not happy, I don't stay! Life is too short to be playing games or dealing with drama. Of course everyone is entitled to have their own "deal breakers". In fact some people don't have any!

4. juiwei2000 profile image60
    juiwei2000posted 5 years ago

There is a saying, you should never trust anyone.  It is better to be wrong then sorry.  You should take this exact same attitude, with your partner, also.

working