jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you can only have one item to live for the rest of your day, what would it be

1. anglnwu profile image90
    anglnwuposted 5 years ago

If you can only have one item to live for the rest of your day, what would it be?

2. christalluna1124 profile image71
    christalluna1124posted 5 years ago

It would have to be LOVE!! That is the most important thing in life. It surpasses any and everything else.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

If you are speaking of material items, it would be my iPad, it is a computer, MP3 player, theater, and library all in one device. 

If we are not speaking of material items - it would be my family or more specifically my husband who is my best friend, lover and protector.

4. profile image0
    CJ Sledgehammerposted 5 years ago

I'm assuming the word "item" does not include people or intangibles. I am also assuming one has enough water, food, shelter, and so forth.

Man cannot live on bread alone, so I would opt for the Holy Bible. I really do not know what would serve me better in this life and prepare me for the life to come other than God's Word?

5. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

Right now I would say an apple. However, in general, it would have to be my iphone which has about everything I need on it (including my Bible).

6. Kulsum Mehmood profile image62
    Kulsum Mehmoodposted 5 years ago

My computer. I cannot imagine being without my computer even for a day.

working