jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the kindest act that has ever been done by someone for you?

1. sligobay profile image74
    sligobayposted 6 years ago

What is the kindest act that has ever been done by someone for you?

Random and deliberate acts of kindness occur every day in our lives. Sometimes it is our kindness toward others but more often, others are kind to us and we rarely express our gratitude. Kindness is its own reward.

2. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

When my fiance was in the hospital and subsequently passed away a very good friend gave up part of his vacation to be at the hospital for my me.  I call him my Earth Angel. He stayed with us until 3am then left to drive up to his summer place in Maine and came back for the funeral.  Amazing!!

3. YvetteParker profile image76
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

One Saturday afternoon last December as I was preparing to go to lunch with my bff, I noticed my next door neighbor and her little ones working in her yard. When I went to the door to greet my bff, I saw that my neighbor, Lisa, was now removing pinestraw that had blown onto the street in front of my house. While getting into the car to leave for lunch, Lisa and I greeted each other and she said "I hope you don't mind me getting this up". My response was "of course not, thank you so very much'! Jokingly, I continued "if you want to do the whole yard, that is fine with me!!" To my surprise, she responded "I don't mind at all; it is my gift to you!" WOW! What a blessing!!! I am so appreciative and grateful for Lisa doing this for me and will always remember her random act of kindess.

4. BizVT34 profile image74
    BizVT34posted 6 years ago

I had the great good fortune that my wife  wife agreed to marry me.