jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why people create fake account of social network sites?

1. sunshiner786 profile image60
    sunshiner786posted 5 years ago

Why people create fake account of social network sites?

2. Lastheart profile image66
    Lastheartposted 5 years ago

I guess it is because honesty and transparency are gone.

3. alisha4u profile image39
    alisha4uposted 5 years ago

Sometimes, they do it to spy on their partner...

4. Mmargie1966 profile image93
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

It is too dangerous to provide too much information, or a little, for that matter.
    It gives certain less desirable people the ability to stalk.  Your friends and family know who your are.  That's all that matters.

5. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 5 years ago

It is a dangerous world out there and you will never know what hits you when you reveal what you are not supposed to do so.

Well, as for me, I am always using my real identity.

It is a matter of just being careful that you do not reveal too much of your personal stuff.

I tend to meet people in real life and confirm their identities.

6. profile image0
    mcals71posted 5 years ago

Most people are better than what they appear to be, but they don't feel free to reveal what's really in their soul, because as Jesus said in Matt 13:57, "Only in his hometown and in his own house is a prophet without honor." Creating social network fake accounts allows someone the freedom to be who they really are without being recognized by family, relatives and acquaintances. Some of those who responded here automatically assumed that these people have something dark on their agenda, but I propose that, although it might be true that some people are motivated by their darker side, the vast majority are just looking for a venue to express themselves without the constraints of what is normally expected of them in their familiar circles.

working