Do you think your significant other have all your passwords?

1. susahnagrande profile image60
    susahnagrandeposted 6 years ago

Do you think your significant other have all your passwords?

Privacy is a major thing. Do you feel your spouse should know all the passwords such as your phone, email, facebook, or twitter password?

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Honestly I can't think of a legitimate reason why anyone would need another person's password unless there was an emergency of some kind. I have never had a password on my cell phone. As for having one's email password that is equivalent to having someone open up your snail mail in my opinon.
    Facebook and Twitter are social media and anyone who is a "friend" or "follower" can see most of what you post. Naturally if your relationship status has changed that might raise some eyebrows. Lastly their is a big difference between a "significant other" and a spouse. The typical young single person may date a new person once a year or every other year if not more often. Having to start every new relationship with the exchange of passwords and then changing them after each breakup would get old. An unhappy ex can do some serious damage to your world with passwords,debit card #s...etc

3. momster profile image61
    momsterposted 6 years ago

My husband and I know the passwords to everything. We dont hide that from each other. We dont have a reason to keep those kinds of things hidden in our relationship.