jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Name someone from your past that you never want to see again! Why?

1. LaThing profile image74
    LaThingposted 6 years ago

Name someone from your past that you never want to see again! Why?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Oh dear...there is no one in my past that I never wish to see again. The past is past and if I see them now, no matter how unpleasant the perceived association was, it is all in the past...I much prefer the present.

3. Keith Risden profile image76
    Keith Risdenposted 6 years ago

I wish I could participate in this one but I can't. There is no one in my past that I would never want to see again. I had many disappointing relationships but I appreciate the experience and i cherish the friendship once shared.
    Good Luck with your quest.

4. Matthew Kirk profile image78
    Matthew Kirkposted 6 years ago

I agree wholeheartedly with msorensson, I often actively avoid people who I recognise first. If we are currently friends then great but strangely have no desire to 'catch up' and go through the motions of small talk with people I haven't seen for years.

I hate seeing people from school, the whole '"how are you? what are you doing now? is that your girlfriend? what is her name? Hi Jane how are you? What do you do? Very good see you later" (Hopefully not)

5. Blogurl profile image60
    Blogurlposted 6 years ago

I know one person that I would never want to see again, but unfortunately I already know I will have to see him tomorrow sad Hopefully this will be the end of it and he will be out of my life forever. It's an ex of mine who drove me crazy and has tried everything to see me again, including suing me. Really sucks.

6. cubes profile image59
    cubesposted 6 years ago

I would never want to see my grandparents again. Not because I don't love them, but because they're dead, and if they came back to life, I would freak out.

working