How would you describe yourself?

1. cloverleaffarm profile image77
    cloverleaffarmposted 6 years ago

How would you describe yourself?

You are on a dating sight looking for Mr. or Mrs. Perfect. If someone asked you to describe yourself, where would you start? What subjects would you include? Would you tell them the truth about your looks, height, weight? Would you be honest, knowing that you could meet this person and actually want a relationship with them?

2. albertsj profile image74
    albertsjposted 6 years ago

Yes, absolutely tell the truth!!!  I would definitely tell them the truth about my looks, and have several recent pictures posted. I am currently "looking" for love on the internet. The worst thing any one can do is to be deceptive. I will NEVER understand that. Because you only set yourself up for rejection, in so doing. I tell all, I even mention that I only have one eye, in my profile. How I'd describe myself is that I am a free spirit, have depth, am caring, loving, affectionate, open minded, non racist, liberal, a feminist, very direct, and expect the same. That I am looking for mutual respect, someone who understands where I'm coming from, and I where he's coming from. Not at all the jellous type.  And that I am NOT just looking to sleep around.  We're all trying to sell outselves, BUT NOT be deceptive. Sure we can, and do, omit our flaws, but who is going to list that? : )

working