jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What Does It Mean When A Lady Leaves Her Dress In Your House?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 6 years ago

What Does It Mean When A Lady Leaves Her Dress In Your House?

She spent the night in your house but one would have expected her to carry all her belonging with her the next morning. What does it mean when she leaves behind some of her clothes in your house?

2. rave1432 profile image60
    rave1432posted 6 years ago

It could mean she likes you and left it for a reason to come back. Or it could mean that she simply forgot it.

3. Neil Sperling profile image81
    Neil Sperlingposted 6 years ago

Could be good - Could be bad!

1- good - she had such a good time she ran out totally happy and so high on life she never noticed leaving half naked.Smiling the whole time singing love songs to you  as she left.

2- bad - she had such a lousy time she could not get away fast enough. Grabbing her cloths would delay her exit.

Either way - I hope her dress is new and fits your wife!

4. YvetteParker profile image74
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

I think the answer depends on why she was spending the night in your house. Are you two currently romantically involved or in pursuit of romance? If she was there for romantic reasons, then she probably expects to return later in the "very near" future (and may even leave more clothing items behind). If she is interested in you romantically and you are not interested in her; then you need to let her know that as it sounds as though she may be looking for whatever you all have to go farther than you intend. If she was not there for romantic reasons, then she perhaps may have just forgotten it.

5. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

lol @ NEil....I don't think that she forgot it.  More than likely she willfully left it.  Depending on her mindset and maturity it can involve many reasons which I won't mention, just use your imagination.  She definitely planning to return and keep in touch!

6. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 6 years ago

In order to adequately answer your question, it's really necessary to know this detail:

Do you mean "she leaves her dress in a clump, on the floor, next to your bed.... and goes home in just her undies?"..... or,

Do you mean "she brought a change of clothes and left her dress on a hanger in your closet?"

My answers will be widely diverse.......

working