jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you ever wanted something so bad you could just taste it?

1. Charlu profile image81
    Charluposted 6 years ago

Have you ever wanted something so bad you could just taste it?

Has there ever been that something you wanted so bad you couldn't hardly eat, sleep, you think about it almost constantly?  What was it and did you get it?

2. kkuma01 profile image59
    kkuma01posted 6 years ago

Yes. A phenomenal literary agent. Haven't gotten it yet...but it's coming. All in God's time

3. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

There was this woman, yep married her 40 years ago.

4. EuroCafeAuLait profile image82
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

Oh yes.  There was this fantastic seminar in Florida a few years back, and I was in CA living check to check with no means of buying a ticket.  I broke it down into three pieces - the time, the money and the ticket.  The ticket came from a friend with a frequent flyer ticket.  I was tutoring her husband, and being broke too, they didn't know how else to pay me.  Worked out well.

The time part was that my boss agreed to switch days off so I could work a 6 day week one week and a four day week another, giving me the time I needed for my connections.
    The money came when my bank offered me a higher line of credit, which was the $400 I needed to pay for the course.

As I recall the weather flying in and out was hair raising, but it was such an inspiration - and I am so glad I went.  Going through a similar experience right now - next weekend to BudimpeŇ°ta. The story will probably end up becoming a soon to be published Hub!

5. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

that kind of longing never last ...it lust and as we all know, eventually it fades

6. josh xD profile image73
    josh xDposted 6 years ago

No, thats just freaky. If you are tasting anything like that, then please contact a doctor

7. profile image0
    Hubert Williamsposted 6 years ago

Yes. Just like Gusser, I met a woman 23 years ago. I could not sleep or eat when we were apart. We went out a few times then got married. Gusser has been with his desire for 40 years. I have been with mine for only 23. Perhaps it is only lust and will fade. Naw! I doubt that it will fade, I just keeps getting brighter and warmer.

working