Do you think men or women are more likely to find a contentment in life and why?

1. T. R. Brown profile image76
    T. R. Brownposted 5 years ago

Do you think men or women are more likely to find a contentment in life and why?

It seems there are fewer and fewer people who are able to simply be content with their lives.  Which of the sexes are more likely to find a state of contentment with their life?

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 5 years ago

I don't think it's a matter of gender that determines contentment. It's the individual's "expectations". Only the individual can determine what is most important to have in their life. We have all heard of rich and famous people commiting suicide. Therefore money and fame was not enough to make (them) happy. Each of us has our own value system of wants, needs, and desires. Contentement is about having the things that matter most to (you). Nobody gets everything they want whether they are a man or a woman.

3. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Both.

There will always be people who are not contented with what they are having because of envy or jealousy when others are better in lifestyle.

I am contented for what that are given to me - a family who are healthy and able to do things.

We should be contented for all the blessing given to us in life.

working