jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in "Happily Ever After"?

1. CassyLu1981 profile image82
    CassyLu1981posted 5 years ago

Do you believe in "Happily Ever After"?

2. kkuma01 profile image59
    kkuma01posted 5 years ago

Only if I get to define the happy and how long the ever after is.

3. dpdbadboy profile image59
    dpdbadboyposted 5 years ago

I think the phrase "Happily Ever After" is something we picked out of a fairy tale book and expect it to happen just the way it does in the stories. With that being said, I believe two people can be happy together if they allow God to be in control of their lives. That doesn't mean there will never be "hard times", but it does mean God will give them the strength and the wisdom to withstand anything that comes along. I believe if two people truly love and care about each other, they won't give up at the first sign of a storm.

4. Bonijun37 profile image68
    Bonijun37posted 5 years ago

I agree with you dpbadboy, It never works when a relationship is one sided and without God. I know about that personally. But I do know and trust my God to make a relationship work It takes two to allow God to be in control. I am a happy single lady, because I have learned to depend, trust and let God have complete control of my life. I wouldn't want it any other way. I know in His time He will bring the right person into my life that loves Him and wants to serve him. And really love me too. To God be the Glory

5. unknown spy profile image76
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

Read the diary of a girl who got her heart broken and finding her way to enjoy life as a single-crowned princess again. read more